Merriment and Other Delights

Pages

The Queen's Cottage

The Queen's Cottage
Because every now and then, the Queen Bee needs to unwind from her bizzy day...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dapper Dan the Snowman!

I just love this little ragged vintage gift tag of a very dapper looking snowman all dressed up and ready to party in his tuxedo jacket and top hat! I found him at the bottom of a box of old mercury glass ornaments. The back of the tag reads "To Vic From Edith". I wonder what the present to Vic was? Wish he was in better condition but I guess if I was sitting at the bottom of a box of ornaments for as many years as he was, I would be a bit wrinkled too!

1 comment:

  1. So nice to meet you. can't wait to check out your blog. beautiful header. off to work. have a great day. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo www.thriftreveal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete