Merriment and Other Delights

Pages

The Queen's Cottage

The Queen's Cottage
Because every now and then, the Queen Bee needs to unwind from her bizzy day...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

You always remember your first...

First teacher, first bff, first boy you kissed, first post to your blog? Well, maybe but if no one reads it besides me, does that count? Why have I procrastinated to write this first entry in my new found cyberspace voice? Why am I so nervous? Maybe because no one will bother to read it or maybe because someone might actually take time out of their busy day to read it...hmmm. The pressure is on! The thought of actually writing about something that other people may find interesting is scary but exciting at the same time. I hope that if you did read this, you will leave me a comment and become a follower. If you don't read it, I guess I will never know :-}



BTW: I just noticed today that I have one follower and I haven't even finished my profile. Thank you, thank you! You are my first.....

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the compliment. I love your shop! I have been to it a few times. I purchased some herbs from you to make a herb provence blend. I love the bee skeps in your shop. I started a collection a few years ago (hence the name). I work right down the hill from you at Westfield State.

    I hope to be getting some more posts up with pictures as well as starting my online etsy shop very shortly. I currently have a booth in a co-op in Brimfield that keeps me very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Majesty, bienvenue to the land of bloggers:)) You are so wrong. so many will be flocking to your beautiful blog to see what is the mind of the "bee skep.":)) I am a new follower and I look forward to visiting more often:))

    Happy holidays!!
    Daisy
    La Petite Plume

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I too have a new blog over at JEANNETTE NY!

    Hugs,
    Daisy
    JeannetteNY.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete